Indo-Chinese food is popular for several reasons. It’s delicious (duh) and super easy to make. I like to use up any veggies I have left over in the fridge for this 10 minute recipe.
- bell pepper (I used red, green, and yellow)
- 1 block paneer
- 1 thai chili
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sambal Oelek
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop all your veggies and paneer into large bite sized pieces.
- Mix all of the sauce ingredients together and leave on the side.
- In a large pan, heat up some vegetable oil and add in the chopped thai chili and garlic cloves.
- After a minute, add in the paneer and veggies. Cook until the paneer starts to brown.
- Add in the sauce and mix until all the veggies and paneer are coated. Continue to cook the mixture until the sauce has thickened and coated the veggies.